- Designed specifically to support heart health
- Contains 10 billion CFU of two scientifically studied types of friendly bacteria, Lactobacillus plantarum (CUL66) and Lactobacillus reuteri (NCIMB 30242)
- Also contains hydroxytyrosol (from olive leaf) and vitamin B1, shown to be beneficial for heart health
- 30 Capsules per box
Two research-backed strains of friendly bacteria
ProVen Probiotics Cardiobiotic contains two scientifically studied types of friendly bacteria, Lactobacillus reuteri (NCIMB 30242) and Lactobacillus plantarum (CUL66).
Lactobacillus plantarum (CUL66) is a proprietary strain of friendly bacteria identified by scientists at Cultech Ltd (ProVen Probiotics’ parent company) and backed by research showing it significantly reduces the amount of cholesterol being absorbed into the gut through the following mechanisms:
- Blocks cholesterol being absorbed so it passes straight through the gut lumen and out through the body
- Accelerates the efflux mechanism in cells which pushes some cholesterol back into the gut lumen
- Inhibits absorption of cholesterol into the blood
Lactobacillus reuteri is supported by human trials showing significant reduction of cholesterol.
With Olive Leaf Extract plus vitamin B1 to support normal heart function*
ProVen Probiotics Cardiobiotic also contains hydroxytyrosol, an olive-derived polyphenol and potent antioxidant, and vitamin B1, which has been shown to be beneficial for heart health*, helping to maintain normal heart function.
*Thiamin (vitamin B1) contributes to the normal function of the heart
- 10 billion live bacteria per capsule
- Vitamin B1 which contributes to the normal function of the heart
- Olive leaf extract – providing hydroxytyrosol, a potent antioxidant
Recommended daily intake
As a food supplement for adults, take one capsule daily with the main meal of the day.