- 10 billion friendly bacteria per dose – Powder – 30 days supply – With scoop
- The only friendly bacteria proven to be safe in pregnancy and newborn babies
- Proven to reduce eczema and allergic sensitisation to any allergen
Additional support for your baby
It is now recognized that establishing a robust and balanced microbiome (gut bacteria) in the first year of life is vital to support health and founding this microflora as soon after birth as possible is critical in supporting the development of healthy immune and digestive function. This microflora is influenced during pregnancy, childbirth and breast-feeding, but modern living conditions, which are more sterile and bacteria free, may inhibit or slow down the natural development of the normal flora. It can therefore, be useful to support this process in newborn babies.
Driven by scientific research
ProVen Probiotics’ Lactobacillus & Bifidus for Breast Fed Babies has been developed specifically for breast fed newborn babies up to 12 months of age to help establish intestinal and immune health. It contains the Lab4b group of four types of friendly bacteria, which naturally form part of the microflora population of infants.
The Lab4b friendly bacteria were used in the Swansea Baby Study of 454 mother and baby pairs carried out over five years.
- Provides 10 billion Lab4b friendly bacteria per serving as used in the Swansea Baby Study
- The Swansea Baby Study involved more than 450 babies and was carried out over five years
Recommended daily intake
As a food supplement using the scoop provided, add two level scoops per day (200mg) to expressed breast milk. Shake well.
Do not add to hot milk.
Alternatively, apply the powder directly into the baby’s mouth by applying to a clean finger and letting the baby suck. Continue until two level scoopfuls have been consumed.