- 10 billion friendly bacteria per day – Powder – 30 days supply – With scoop
- ProVen Probiotics are the only friendly bacteria proven to be safe in pregnancy and newborn babies
- Proven to reduce eczema and allergic sensitisation to any allergen
Support the development of your baby’s microbiome
It is now recognized that establishing a robust and balanced microbiome (gut bacteria) in the first year of life is vital to support health and founding this microflora as soon after birth as possible is critical in supporting the development of healthy immune and digestive function. This microflora is influenced during pregnancy, childbirth and breast-feeding, but modern living conditions, which are more sterile and bacteria free, may inhibit or slow down the natural development of the normal flora. It can therefore, be useful to support this process in newborn babies.
Driven by scientific research
ProVen Probiotics’ Lactobacillus & Bifidus for Formula Fed Babies has been developed specifically for newborn babies up to 12 months of age to help establish intestinal and immune health in the first year of life. It contains the Lab4b group of four types of friendly bacteria, which naturally form part of the microflora population of infants.
ProVen Probiotics Formula Fed product also contains prebiotic fibre, galactooligosaccharides (GOS) and fructooligosaccharides (FOS), which provides food for the friendly bacteria to help it to colonise the intestine and crowd out potential bad bacteria. GOS is derived from the lactose (sugar) in milk and is naturally present in breast milk and FOS is derived from fruit and vegetables.
- Provides 10 billion Lab4b friendly bacteria per serving as used in the Swansea Baby Study
- The Swansea Baby Study involved more than 450 babies and was carried out over five years
- Also contains prebiotic fibre, FOS and GOS
Recommended daily intake
As a food supplement, using the scoop provided, add one heaped scoop per day (1.1g) to formula milk once it has been made up and allowed to cool. Shake well before giving to baby.
Do not add to hot milk.