- 30 capsules and 30 softgels – One of each per day
- Capsule 1 – 10 billion Lab4b friendly bacteria plus 20 essential vitamins and minerals
- Capsule 2 – 200mg DHA omega-3 fatty acid
- The only pregnancy and breastfeeding product to contain multivitamins, minerals, omega-3 fatty acid AND friendly bacteria
- ProVen Probiotics are the only friendly bacteria proven to be safe in pregnancy and newborn babies
Comprehensive nutritional support for pregnancy
The importance of good nutrition for both baby and mother during pregnancy cannot be overstated and ensuring that there is sufficient intake of vitamins, minerals, omega-3 fatty acids and other vital nutrients can be a challenge.
ProVen Probiotics Lactobacillus & Bifidus for Pregnancy Plus Multivitamins, Minerals & DHA is a pregnancy multipack, which combines 20 essential vitamins and trace minerals at levels tailored to be most suitable for the pregnancy period. It also provides 200mg of the omega-3 fatty acid DHA which alone makes up about 11% of the weight of the human brain.
In addition, this unique product contains Lab4b friendly bacteria combined as part of the multinutrient capsule – the only product that provides this additional support and thus ensures comprehensive support for pregnancy. It is recognized that healthy bacteria are just as important for new born babies as they are for adults and evidence suggests that the acquisition of a baby’s beneficial microflora (gut bacteria) can be influenced by the mother during pregnancy and breastfeeding. ProVen Probiotics Lactobacillus & Bifidus for Pregnancy Plus Multivitamins, Minerals & DHA contains 10 billion of the Lab4b group of friendly bacteria as used in the Swansea Baby Study.
- Hassle-free tear-off strips
- Provides 10 billion Lab4b friendly bacteria as used in the Swansea Baby Study
- Provides at least 100% RDA of all essential vitamins
- Provides 200mg DHA omega 3 fatty acids
Recommended daily intake
As a food supplement take one ‘tear-off-strip’ of one capsule and one softgel daily with food during pregnancy and whilst breast feeding.